- On the General tab of the report, mark the 'Create Constituent output query' checkbox.
- Click Print or Preview to run the report.
- On the Save Static Query screen, enter a query name and click Save.
- Print envelopes for the records in the output query.
- Export the appropriate information from the database in an MS Access Report Writer Database format.
- Use the exported file as a data source to create a custom Crystal Report.
- Add the custom report to Reports.
- Add an extra column to the left of the name and address. This needs to be a field you do not use that is blank on all constituent records. For example, if you don't use Receipt Numbers,select that field.
- In the Column Heading for that field, remove what is there and put in a few spaces so it will be blank.
- Make the size of the field .75 and print a test.
- Save and print the remaining receipts.