You must unlock integration in the education software before you can access the Integration page in the education software. Next you must select the Raiser's Edge database to integrate before you can access the Integration page in The Raiser's Edge.
- If your organization has not purchased Integration, contact your account representative. If you have purchased Integration, generate the unlock code online using the Unlock Code Generator.
- On a workstation where both the education software and The Raiser's Edge 7 are installed, open the education software
- Select Tools, Unlock Add-on Modules from the menu bar
- Enter the unlock code and click OK
- Exit and sign out of the education software
Note: If you encounter problems using the unlock code chat with support and include the database serial number and version number. The database serial number is case sensitive; be sure to type it exactly how it appears in the Help, About menu.
- Log back into the education software and click Integration on the navigation bar
Note: If Integration does not appear on the navigation bar, verify that both the education software and The Raiser's Edge 7 are installed on the workstation
- Click Set up Integration with The Raiser's Edge
- In The Raiser's Edge data source field, select the Raiser's Edge database to use
- After you select a database, the remaining tree view options appear under
Databases. Continue with the next section. Your database selection is saved after you leave the page.
After integration is unlocked and the database is selected, you can access the Integration page in either The Raiser's Edge or the education software.
For more information, refer to How to prepare to use Integration.