- Create a New Visual Chart Organizer for the budget reports
- In Reports, select Financial Statements and highlight Income Statement. Click New
- Select the appropriate chart and detail level and any other appropriate information on the General tab.
Note: Because the number of columns will not fit on the printed version, change the column width to a small number such as .2. You can include up to 30 columns in your report.
- Select the appropriate filters on the Filters tab
- On the Columns tab, select the Actual column and click Open Column
- In the Column Definition frame, click Clear.
- Select the appropriate budget information (Original budget, adjusted budget, etc.) and then click the right arrow. Select the appropriate budget scenario and click Select.
- On the Date Range tab, select a date range for the first month of this report. Click OK to close the column.
- On the Columns tab, highlight the budget column and click Repeat Column until you have 12 budget columns.
- Open the first column. On the General tab ensure the column heading is correct and select the Date Range tab and ensure the dates are for the first period. Click Next Column repeat until the column headings and dates for all columns indicate the correct month.
- Save the Report
- Export the Report to Excel
- In Excel, adjust column widths as needed
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.