- Create a query of the constituents to include in the screening. For recommendations for which constituents to include, please refer to What criteria should be used to create a query for PeopleFinder?
Note: All records included in the export must include a name and one (or more) of the following: complete address or birth date or Social Security Number (SSN)
- Create a constituent export in comma separated values (CSV) format based on the query created in step 1
- On the Output tab, select:
Constituent Information, First Name
Constituent Information, Middle Name
Constituent Information, Last Name
Constituent Information, Birth date
Constituent Information, SSN (Not Masked)
Constituent Information, Key Indicator
Constituent Information, Import ID
Address, Preferred Address, Address Line 1
Address, Preferred Address, Address Line 2
Address, Preferred Address, City
Address, Preferred Address, State
Address, Preferred Address, ZIP
Address, Preferred Address, Import ID
- Transfer the file to our FTP site
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org when the file has been successfully transferred, indicating that you have uploaded your file for PeopleFinder processing.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.