Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- In Administration> select Globally Change Records, and highlight Product and Billing Items under Product and Billing Items
- Click New Change on the action bar
- On the General tab highlight Status in the Available fields box and click Select
- Select Replace for the Operation, select to Replace Active With Inactive (or vice versa if you activating the billing items), and click OK.
- On the Filters tab change the Products and Billing Items filter from All to Selected
Note: If appropriate, you can select to use Product and Billing Item Types or Product and Billing Items Attributes in place of Product and Billing Items.
- Mark Selected, Range, or a Query, define the appropriate information and click OK.
If selecting Query, create a product and billing item query to include billing items from previous school years.
- Click Preview Changes
- On the Preview Modifications for Billing items screen, unmark any billing items that should not be changed, and click Change Now
For more information about global change, refer to How to use global change in The Financial Edge and The Education Edge.