- Determine the records to be included in the screening.
- Export the records in one of the following formats. If you need assistance with this, contact the software vendor.
- ASCII - Delimited (.csv).
- ASCII - Fixed Width (.txt).
- Excel (.xls).
- Microsoft Access 2000 database (.mdb).
- Include the following fields:
- Unique Identifier such as record ID or import ID
- NOTE: A unique identifier is what your software uses to update the name and address information in the database. If you do not have a unique identifier, your software program may not be able to link the updated information to the record in your database. The unique identifier is determined by your software program. If you are unsure what to use for the unique identifier, contact your software vendor.
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last name
- Organization Name
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Zip Code
- Phone Number (PhoneFinder only)
- Email Address (Email Verification & Social Influencer only)
- Date of Birth (ListFinder & PeopleFinder only)
- Social Security Number (ListFinder & PeopleFinder only)
2. Submit your data.
- Upload your file to your Blackbaud FTP.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Site ID and the name of the service(s) that you would like your file to be screened through. The turnaround time for results is approximately 5-7 days. EmailFinder has a turnaround time of 3-4 weeks.
3. Download your data.
- Once your screening is completed you will receive an email notification that your results are ready to be downloaded.
- Download your results from your Blackbaud FTP.
4. Import the results into your third-party software.
- If you need assistance with this, contact the software vendor.