- Mail, Letters, Action Letters, Open the mail parameters and make any necessary changes (i.e. Fields to Include)
- Click Send to Word merge wizard in the toolbar.
- Click Next on the Welcome screen.
- Continue clicking Next in the wizard until you come to the screen that shows the letter(s)
Note: If performing a conditional mail merge, a screen will appear with all letters. If performing a simple mail merge, skip to step 7 as a list of letters will not appear.
- Select the conditional field (e.g., Letter), if applicable, and click Next. The Create merge documents screen appears.
- Click New Document to add a new merge document. To edit a document, highlight it in the list and click Open. The Conditional Merge Document screen appears.
- Edit the conditions or click Edit merge document to edit the letter in Word. When you're finished making changes in Word, click Save and Return to RE7 in the toolbar.
- Complete the merge. Changes to the letters will not be saved until you finish the Mail Merge Wizard.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.