- Address Year: This is when the address was last valid
- Confirmed: This means that the address found is the same as the address in the database. Our sources agree with the address, and we cannot improve on it. If the address has not been correct in the past, try another method of contacting the constituent.
- Deceased: These records can be checked one by one to determine how to handle them. If the attribute is correct, you can globally mark the records as Deceased (BB16351).
- Other Last Name: The PeopleFinder search found a different last name. For example, the constituent got married or divorced. These records can be checked one by one to determine how to handle them.
- PeopleFinder (BB234518): We recommend mailing to constituents in Group A and B. For Group C, decide whether these are valid matches based upon your constituent knowledge. You could also send a card requesting that the constituent verify the information you have. Note: If spouses have different addresses and different scores, one of them could be using a credit card from prior to their marriage. It is usually best to go with the one in Group A or B.
- Birth Year: This is the year the constituent was born.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.