- In The Raiser's Edge, go to Config > Tables > Phone Types
- Double-click on an existing Phone Type, or select New Table Entry to create a new Phone Type entry
- In the Phone Number Type field, select the appropriate Phone Number Type that applies to this particular Phone Type. For example, if the Description of this Phone Type is "Personal Email", the Phone Number Type appropriate for this entry should be: "Email Address".
- Click OK
- Repeat steps 1-4 for each existing Phone Type, and remember to always select the appropriate Phone Number Type for any new entries added to the Phone Types table.
- The options available in the Phone Number Type drop-down are hard-coded in the database and cannot be changed
- The options available in the Phone Number Type drop-down match the tab options in the Contact Information grid in versions 7.94 and higher.
- Selecting the Phone Number Type of Email Address inactivates the Phone Number Format field because emails have their own specific formatting