- In Reports, select Grade Reports.
- Select the Academic Achievement List report and Click New.
- On the General tab, select the appropriate school, academic year, session, and marking columns to display on the report.
Note: Each marking column selected will correspond to a separate row for each student in the report. For example, if you select 4 marking columns, each Student will appear in 4 consecutive rows in the report, one for each marking column selected.
- Mark the appropriate checkboxes for the Performance Categories, Ranking Categories and GPAs to include on the report.
- Select the Filters tab to select which students to include on the report.
- On The Format tab, select Sort/Break to sort by the options selected on the General tab.
- Click Preview or Print to view the report.