- In Registrar's Office, open Configuration, and click NetClassroom
- Select Features
- Mark or unmark the appropriate checkboxes in the Features available for relations and Features available for students boxes:
- To grant rights to the Schedule page, mark Schedule. On this page, users can view a student's schedule by academic year, session, and term.
- To grant rights to the Grades page, mark Grades. On this page, users can view marking column grades by academic year and session. If you also grant users rights to the Grades - Assignments page, each marking column grade is a link to the Grades - Assignments page.
- To grant rights to the Attendance page, mark Attendance. On this page, users can view attendance entries by academic year. Users can select to list attendance by day or class and to view attendance in summary or detail.
- To grant rights to the Conduct page, mark Conduct. On this page, users can view a student's conduct records by academic year. For each conduct record, the page lists the date, infraction, consequences, the faculty/staff member who reported the infraction, the faculty/staff member assigned to the consequence, and the status of each consequence.
- To grant users rights to change their own primary address information in Registrar's Office, mark Change Address. If addresses are linked, a change to the address through NetClassroom updates the linked addresses.
- To grant users rights to change their NetClassroom passwords, mark Change Password
- To grant rights to the Department Course Catalog page, mark Course Catalog
- To grant rights to the School Calendar page, mark School Calendar. On this page, users can view events on the school calendar by month.
- To display a faculty email address link on each Faculty Information page, mark Parent to Faculty Email and Student to Faculty Email
- To grant rights to view the published transcript, mark Transcripts. On this page, users can view a student's transcript published from Grades in Registrar's Office.
- To grant rights to view the published report card, mark Report Cards. On this page, users can view a student's report card published from Grades in Registrar's Office.
- To grant rights to the Assignments page, mark Assignments. On this page, users can view assignment information by day, week, or month. Note: For an assignment to appear in NetClassroom, the teacher must enter dates in the Student Date Due and Show Assignment columns on the Assignments page in the Faculty Access for the Web gradebook
- To grant rights to the Grades - Assignments page, mark Daily Grades or Running Total
- If you mark Daily Grades only, users can view the assignment grades grid, which lists each assignment, assignment grade, and assignment comment.
- If you mark Running Total only, the Grades - Assignments page displays the running marking column average and a running average for each category. It lists the percentage of the grade each category is worth.
- If you mark both Daily Grades and Running Total, users can view the assignment grades grid and all running averages.
Note: For an assignment grade to appear in NetClassroom, the teacher must enter a date in the Show Grade column on the Assignments page in the Faculty Access for the Web gradebook
- If you have the optional module Graduation Requirement Management, to grant rights to view progress on graduation requirements in detail or summary, mark View Degree Audit. (Implemented in version 7.70)
- To grant rights to view published billing statements, mark Statements. On this page, users can view the statement published from Mail in Student Billing.
- To grant rights to view their actions on their calendars, mark Actions. (Implemented in version 7.70)
- To grant rights to view class announcements, mark Class Announcements. (Implemented in version 7.70)
- In Email address to use with NetClassroom, select the phone type assigned to email addresses on faculty/staff records in Registrar's Office. This instructs the program which email address to use if you granted rights to Parent to Faculty Email or Student to Faculty Email.
- The Registration feature is not listed on this page but appears automatically for students if the student is able to enter requests or enrollment on the current date
- The Registration page appears automatically for parents if they are in a group that is able to view and approve information for the selected student on the current date
- When you leave the Features page, your settings are saved automatically.
For more information, refer to How to set up NetClassroom (BB5000).