- On the Organization Address tab of a mailing, in step 2, click Contact Information.
- In the Contacts to Receive Mail screen, click Contact Attributes.
- On the Contact Attributes to Consider screen, use the Filter, Category, Description, and Short Desc columns to include or exclude constituents based on filters.
- Include: Select this option to include only contacts with the selected attribute in the mailing
- Exclude: Select this option to exclude all contacts with the selected attribute from the mailing
Select the attribute category
- Description/Short Description
Enter or select the attribute description
Note: Contacts must meet the criteria selected on the Contact Attributes to Consider screen AND the criteria selected on the Contacts to Receive Mail screen in order to be included in the mailing. For more information, refer to How does address processing work in The Raiser's Edge 7?.