- In Reports, select Demographic and Statistical Reports
- Select a report and click New
- On the Fields tab in the Field to use drop-down, select Gifts, Gift attribute
- In the Category drop-down, select the appropriate attribute category
- If the report should group by all attribute descriptions, do not mark Use Selected Field Values Only. If the report should group only by specific attribute descriptions, mark Use Selected Field Values Only and select the appropriate values.
- Select all other appropriate options on the report tabs
- Click Print or Preview to run the report
- How to run the Comparisons and Summaries Report
- How to run the Statistical Report
- How to run a Tallies Report
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.