- Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Administrative Tools
- Double-click Local Security Policy
- In the left pane, highlight Software Restriction Policies. If the right pane lists folders, skip to step 5. Otherwise, if it defaults to 'No Software Restriction Policies Defined', in the left pane, right-click Software Restriction Policies and select New Software Restriction Policies.
- In the right pane, double-click Enforcement
- In the 'Apply software restriction policies to the following:' section, select the 'All software files except libraries (such as DLLs)' option. In the 'Apply software restriction policies to the following users:' section, select the 'All users except local administrators' option.
- Click OK and close the Local Security Settings window
- Reboot the computer
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.