- Go to Journal Entry
- For Batch Type, select Recurring Percent Batch from the drop-down menu"
- Click New Recurring Percent batch
- Enter the Batch ID and Description
- Select credit or debit for the source account and select the account
- Select Prompt for Amount in the Use This Amount drop-down menu to the right
- Enter the batch percentages and accounts
- Save and close the recurring percent batch
- Create a new regular batch
- Select Batch, Use recurring batch from the menu bar
- Select the recurring percent batch created in step 3
- Prompts will appear for the amount and the post dates
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.