- From Configuration, select International
- Click New Country
- In the Name field, enter the name of the new country
- In the Abbreviation field, enter an abbreviation for the country. This entry can be used in the address block.
- In the Format address for this country like [ ] addresses, select a format for the address. For example, if you select United States, the address format for the new country defaults to the U.S. Postal Standard.
Note: The only formats available in the drop-down are United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand
- If you do not want to synchronize address fields with the printing address, unmark By default, synchronize individual address fields with Address as it will be printed. Unmarking this box means you must manually enter the address as you want it printed.
- To include the country name in the printed address, mark Include country in Address as it will be printed using [ ]. Then, select Country name to include the entire name of the country or Abbreviation to include only the abbreviation. The program automatically places the abbreviation or name of the country in the Address as it will be printed box on the address record. You must also mark Synchronize with individual address fields on the address record to use this feature.
- To save the new country and return to the International page, click Save and Close.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.