- Create a record query.
- On the Criteria tab, select Activity > Summary > Record balance
- For the Operator, select less than and value 0
- You can also edit the date for which the record would have a credit balance by selecting the Filters tab under Edit Field Criteria
- Save and close the query.
- In Mail, Forms, Statements, open a parameter.
- Select the Filters tab.
- For Statement recipients, choose Selected in the Include column.
Or for the Records in Statement body choose Selected In the Include column.
- Select the query created in step 1.
- Click Preview.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.