- In Records, click Constituents.
- Click Open a Constituent to open the appropriate constituent record.
- On the Gifts tab, delete the appropriate Recurring gift Pay-cash gift.
- Open the recurring gift and rollback the transaction.
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.To delete multiple recurring gift payments:
- Create a static gift query to select the recurring gift payments to delete.
- Create a static gift query to select the recurring gifts that the recurring gift payments were applied to. For example, if the payments were all in the same batch, on the Criteria tab, select Installments, Recurring Gift Batch Number equals [the batch number].
- Globally delete the payments using the query created in step 1. On the Delete Options tab, select the 'are recurring gifts with transactions' option in the 'Do NOT Delete Gifts that:' frame and click the right arrow to place it in the 'Delete Gifts that:' frame. NB: If any payment are otherwise linked or soft credited, you will also need to place these options into the 'Delete Gifts that' column. Eg. 'have soft credits'.
- Globally reset the next transaction date using the query created in step 2.