Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
1. Open Administration and click Global Change records
2. Select Billing Schedules and click New Change
3. Expand Schedule, Schedule Detail
4. Select Schedule Date
5. Select the appropriate Operator and values to change
6. Select the Filters tab
7. Click the Include box for the appropriate line item and select the query of records to change, or create a query if necessary.
8. Click Preview Changes
9. Select or deselect individual records to change
10. Click Change now to perform the global change
11. Select File, Save to save the global change parameters
For more information, refer to How to use global change (BB95690)