- In Administration, select Setup System Security.
- Open the appropriate security group.
- On the Group Privileges tab select Accounts Receivable, Cash Receipts, or Student Billing.
- Under the privileges on the right, mark the checkbox for Records.
- With Records highlighted, click Options.
- To give a user rights to delete a deposit, mark the checkbox for Deposits under Records, and mark the Delete. checkbox in the detail for Deposits on the right.
To give a user rights to delete a payment, mark the checkbox for Payments under Records, and mark the Delete checkbox in the detail for Payments on the right.
Note: To restrict a user's rights to delete Deposits and/or Payments, unmark the options listed above.
- Click OK when finished.
- Repeat for each applicable installed product as needed (Accounts Receivable, Cash Receipts, and Student Billing).
- Click Save and Close to exit the group.
Note: Users must exit and sign out and log back in before the security changes will take effect.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.