- Mark the course as graded:
- In Records, click Courses and open the course record
- Select the Grading tab and open the appropriate Academic Year
- Mark Graded checkbox for the appropriate marking columns
- Save and close the course record
- Post the grades
- Change the Skills option in the post parameter:
- In Administration, click Post from FAWeb.
- On the General tab, for the option Post the following: mark or unmark Skills.
If skills are graded for the course mark the Skills checkbox.
If the course is not rated by Skills unmark the Skills checkbox.
- To review the changes click Preprocessing Report.
- To begin the posting process click Post Now.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.