- Create a gift export in CSV format including the following fields:
Gift Import ID
Adjustment, Added By
- Open the .csv file in Excel and sort the file by the Adjustment, Added by column.
- Delete all the rows containing Adjustments added by other Users.
- Delete the Adjustment, Added by Column.
- Save and close the .csv file.
- Import the file using a gift import. On the General tab, mark the option to Update Existing Records and select the .csv file from the steps above. On the Summary tab, mark the option to Create an Output Query of the records updated and click Update Now.
- When prompted, save your static gift query; this query contains all the gifts adjusted by the selected users.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.