Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- Create an transaction query filtered by the transaction date range to include
- In Administration, click Globally change Records
- Highlight Transactions and click New Change
- Select Post Status and for operation select Replace, for Replace select Do Not Post or Not Yet Posted, and for select Not Yet Posted or Do Not Post (whichever is appropriate). Click OK.
- Select Transaction Date. For operation select Copy and for Copy To select Post Date.
- Go the filters tab, and for Transactions Include Selected
- Include the query that you created on the transaction dates
- Click Change Now