The Attendance Taken Report shows classes or homerooms for which attendance
was taken or not taken during a specific range of time.
- In Reports, select Attendance Reports
- Select Attendance Taken Report and click New
- On the General tab, select the appropriate school
- Under Include attendance for these dates frame, select dates to include on the report
- For Show, select to include classes with only attendance not taken, only attendance taken, or both
Note: Selecting both will add an Attendance Taken? column to the report.
- If the create an output query checkbox is marked, select Classes or Faculty/Staff for the query of the records included in the report
- Select Portrait or Landscape for report Orientation
- Filter the report on Classes, Courses, Teachers, Periods or Departments on the Filters tab
- On the Format Tab, select Sort Break and choose the fields to sort the report.
- Preview or print the report