- In Banks, select the Payroll bank
- Click Edit Account Details
- Select the Payments tab
- Highlight Payroll for the appropriate transaction type (e.g., Computer Check, Manual Check, Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Click Edit Payment Options
- Highlight Attendance Information
- In the Attendance Information grid, select the attendance types you want to include, or click Select All or Deselect All
- To change the order in which the attendance types appear, highlight an attendance type row and click the up or down arrows to change its order. Repeat for each attendance type.
- In the Show Attendance Balances and Activity For field, select the appropriate date
- Click OK
- Save and close the Bank record
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.