Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Ensure that you are logged into the normal version of the product and not in the BBNC (OCC, OLA) icon and attempt to print again.
- In the main toolbar of your Blackbaud product, select File, Print Setup and select the correct default printer.
- Exit and sign out.
- Change the default printer on the workstation to something else and then reselect the correct printer as the default.
- Reboot the workstation.
- Install the latest version of the printer driver.
- Verify network rights:
- Click Start,Run.
- In the Open field, enter Notepad and click OK.
- In Notepad, enter text and try to print the document. If it does not print or if the Print option is inactive, consult with your network administrator to obtain the proper rights.
- Uninstall the Citrix Metaframe Client and reinstall the Citrix Metaframe Client.
Note: If you are experiencing this issue on a MAC machine, please follow the below listed instructions:
For Macintosh Operating Systems 10.8 or older (and the issue wasn't resolved with Citrix Online Plug-in 11.2)
- Browse to the Citrix Download page for Citrix Receiver 11.6.
- Click Download next to Citrix Receiver 11.6 (18.0 MB)
- Select "Download your file manually" to download the file without using the download manager
- A prompt appears to ask if you want to run or save the file, click Run.
- A second prompt appears, click Launch.
- "Installation completed successfully", click OK