- From the Blackbaud NetCommunity Web Server, navigate to the NetCommunity installation folder then go to ~\Blackbaud\bbappfx\MSBuild
- Double-click on the executable bbAppFx.Config.
- Select the option for RunServiceRevisions from the column on the left.
- In the SQLConnectString field enter the SQL Server ConnectString and click OK. If you are not logged in as a Windows User with administrator rights over the NetCommunity SQL Server box, remove the 'Integrated Security=SSPI' section of the SQL Server Connect String and replace this with 'User id=dB_Owner or SA' ;Password=********'. You must enter a SQL User Name and Password that has SYSADMIN rights within SQL Server.
- Press Go then click Close once the process has completed
Note: The BBPortalWebUser cannot be used to run database revisions as this user does not have the appropriate permissions to update the database.
Alternate Solution: (To be used if above fails.)
1. Copy MSBuild Folder from Blackbaud NetCommunity Application Server <Default Location> C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\BBAppFX\MSBuild to location directly on SQL Server
2. Run BBAppFX.Config from MSBuild folder on SQL Server - Proceed as above.