- On the NetCommunity Web Server, attempt to run a repair of the installation
- If a repair does not correct the issue, perform an uninstall/reinstall of the Blackbaud Core Components only on the NetCommunity Web Server
- Note: Once the Core Components have been uninstalled, confirm that the bbappfx folder is not present in IIS before attempting the reinstall
- When reinstalling the Blackbaud Core Components, choose to create a new application pool and name it "bbappfx"
- Once the Blackbaud Core Components have been reinstalled, attempt to browse to the following URL: http://localhost/bbappfx/appfxwebservice.asmx
- If a Bad Gateway or a 404 Not Found error appears, continue troubleshooting with the following steps below
- Verify the RE7ServiceURL listed in the MailConstructor.exe.config file matches what is listed in the Blackbaud NetCommunity web.config file.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.