Note: If teachers are using supervisor-defined grading scales and marking column calculations, it is important that the supervisor copy these to the next academic year before teachers copy categories and marking column calculation associations.
- Log into Faculty Access for the Web as supervisor.
- On the navigation bar, click Setup.
- From the list on the left, select Copy.
- In the Copy From frame, select the school, academic year, and session from which to copy the information.
- In the Copy to frame, select the school, academic year, and session to which to copy information.
- Mark the Copy Grading Scales checkbox.
- In the Grading Scales to Include field, mark All or Selected. If you mark Selected, mark the checkbox for each scale to copy.
- To copy marking column calculations, mark Copy Marking Column
Calculations. In the Calculations to Include field, mark All or Selected. If you mark Selected, mark the checkbox for each calculation to copy.
- Click Copy.
- Click OK.