- Click Query on the navigation bar
- Create a new transaction query
- Expand Transactions and highlight Post date
- Click Select
- On the Edit Field Criteria screen:
- For a specific date: Select Equals in the Operator field, <Specific date> in the Date field, and enter the date in the Value field.
- For a specific date range: Select Between in the operator field, and enter the beginning date in the Value 1 field and ending date in the Value 2 field.
- Select the Output tab and expand Transaction detail. Select the fields you would like included in the output of your query, such as: Post date, Transaction amount, Debit/Credit, and Journal reference. To include the batch number, expand Batch and select Batch number.
- Select the Sort tab and expand Batch. Highlight Batch number and click Select.
- Select the Results tab to view the query results.
- Save the query.
- Export the query, or save the query for use in an export.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.