Note: TRP Changes are not retroactive. If you modify a student's fee schedule after generating TRP, the TRP amount does not automatically change. You can modify the TRP schedule (BB269006) to reflect the correct amount, or restore to a backup (BB52243) from before the transaction generation.
- Ensure you are selecting an option which generates TRP from the Generate drop-down menu
- Ensure the appropriate date range is entered in the Base TRP charges on this range field
For more information, refer to How to generate transactions automatically (BB203516)
- Click Products and Billing Items
- Ensure a TRP Item exists for the current billing year. Only one TRP fee may be defined for each billing year.
- Open each fee that should be included in TRP calculations and ensure the Include in TRP calculation checkbox (BB255584) is marked on the Item tab.
- Only automatic billing items, financial aids, and advance deposits include the option to be included in TRP
- TRP calculated for a payer's record is reduced by financial aids and advance deposits on their record
- Including a Refund fee or a fee with a negative balance reduces the TRP amount
- Open a student record to be included in TRP
- Select the Bio 2 tab
- Ensure the Include this student in Tuition Refund Plan checkbox is marked
- Select the Activity tab
- Select Scheduled Activity from the View drop-down menu
- Ensure the fees listed are those marked in Configuration to Include in TRP calculation
- Select the Bill Codes tab
- Ensure the bill codes listed should be included in the TRP calculation.
- Ensure that the start and end date of the bill codes are valid for the fiscal periods for which you are generating.
- TRP calculations are not limited to generated transactions. TRP includes all charges that should be generated for the individuals in question.
- If you modify a student's fee schedule before generating TRP, it generates on the modified fee schedule amount, not the original amount.