- Create a query of constituent records linked to NetCommunity users.
- Add an attribute to the records that you do not want to send email to. You may do this manually or globally.
- Create a list in NetCommunity based on the query.
- Create an email blast in Blackbaud NetCommunity.
- Send the email.
- Globally add the attribute from step 2 to all records in the query.
- Each time you process signups in the Plug-In, make a copy of the email blast above and resend it and use step 6 to remove the records just sent from any subsequent blasts.
Designate a unique constituent code for the User Login form. When the transaction is processed in The Raiser's Edge plug-in, the 'constituent code date from' field will be the date of processing. A query can then be created based on the 'constituent code date from,' to group the records who had been processed as of a certain date.
*Note: this may not be 100% effective, as users in The Raiser's Edge could add the code to records from that side, so a carefully constructed procedure/policy document would be helpful to handle this.