- The password does not contain all or "part" of the user's account name. Part of an account name is defined as three or more consecutive alpha-numeric characters delimited on both ends by "white space" (space, tab, return, etc.) or any of the following characters: , . - _ #
- The password is at least six characters long.
- The password contains characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase letters (A – Z)
- English lowercase letters (a – z)
- Base 10 digits (0 – 9)
- Non–alphanumeric (For example: !, $, #, or %)
Disclaimer: We provide programming examples for illustration only, without warranty either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. This article assumes you are familiar with Structured Query Language and the tools used to create and modify SQL statements and Crystal Reports. Our Customer Support may help explain the functionality of a particular procedure, but we will not modify, or assist you with modifying, these examples to provide additional functionality.