Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.1. Create a new Student Query including Student Import IDs and Relationship Import IDs and export results as a .CSV file:
- Student > Student progression > Academic year equals 2015-2016
- Student > Bio 1 > Full name
- Relationships > Relationship Import ID
- Relationships > Relation > Relation full/organization name
f. Save the query. Go to File, Export and export the results in Comma-Separated Values format.
3. In Registrar's Office, go to Administration, Import records.
4. Under the Student heading, select Relationship and click New Import.
5. On the General tab, perform the following:
b. Mark the 'Validate data only' checkbox.
c. In the Import file field, browse to the modified CSV file.
7. Save the import parameter and click the 'Validate Now' button.
8. If no exceptions are received, return to the General tab and unmark the 'Validate data only' checkbox. Click Import Now.
For more information, refer to How to import into The Education Edge - The Basics of Importing (BB135422)