1. Open the database in Microsoft Access.
2. Open the applicable data table. For example, if a constituent is repeating, open the Cn or CnBio table.
3. If possible, sort the table and verify the number of times the record is repeated.
4. For the field that is duplicating, insert a Group on the IDKEY field from the same table in the Field Explorer and then place the duplicating field in this new group.
5. Make sure that you are grouping on the correct field when you have a similar field that exists in two different tables (example: "GrdsGrds.MarkingColumn" as opposed to "GrdsGrdsClssNotes.MarkingColumn").