- Add a new address and mark it primary. This unmarks the Primary? checkbox on the existing addresses.
- Mark the appropriate address as primary.
- Delete the additional address created in step 1.
Download and run the Multiple Primary Address plug-in (BB386810)
- In Records, select the type of record (Student/Applicant/Individual/Organization) and open the affected record.
- Select the Address tab and add a new address.
- Mark the Primary checkbox for this address, which will deselect the others as being Primary.
- Delete the newly added address.
- Mark the correct address as Primary.
- Save and Close the record.