Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- In Administration, click Globally Change Records.
- Click Charges under the Charges node.
- Click New Change on the action bar.
- On the General tab, in the Available fields frame, select the field to change, such as Transaction date, Due date, Post date, Post status, or Reversal post date.
- Select Replace as the Operator.
- Enter the date or status value to change in the Replace Field.
- Enter the new date or status value in With field.
- Select the Filters tab and filter on the records to include in the global change.
- Click Preview Changes.
- Click Change Now.
For more information, refer to How to use global change in The Financial Edge and The Education Edge (BB95690)
Note: If you wish to delete or replace multiple dates at once, or if the date entered is different for every transaction that you are changing, then globally Add your new date to the Notes field of the transaction, then globally Swap the incorrect date with the Notes field to add the correct date to all of these transactions.