If your application is not hosted by Blackbaud, then follow the steps below until the issue is resolved:
- Make sure the correct default printer is selected for the workstation.
- Exit and Sign out of application and reboot the workstation. Log back into the application to see if the printer appears.
- Download and install a new printer driver.
- Update / Repair or uninstall/reinstall application.
- Review the system requirements for your application to ensure Windows and the application are compatible.
- Refer to the following Knowledgebase solution for additional troubleshooting: How to troubleshoot a printer problem