- Contact Support and reference this article. to request the AddressFinder file be loaded into your personal FTP folder.
- Retrieve the file from your FTP folder (BB45967). Do not unzip the file.
- In the Data Health Center, click Manual Data Return on the AddressFinder row.
- The message 'This feature should only be used if you have received instructions from Blackbaud indicating there was an issue with the normal return process and the file has been transferred to your organization using a different method.' appears. Click OK.
- Browse to the ZIP file downloaded from your FTP folder.
- Click Accept
- The Updated Address Report and Update Data options are now available.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.