Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.
Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Search for and manually register the OWC.DLL and OWC10.DLL files.
- Replace the older version of the OWC10.dll file with a newer version
- Download version 10.0.6765.0 of the OWC10.dll file from Microsoft's website.
- Replace the old OWC10.dll file with the downloaded file.
- Manually register the new OWC10.dll file.
- Download the Office XP web components from Microsoft.
Note: For more information, refer to our system requirements for the latest compatibility information.
- Run the Windows and Microsoft Office Online Automatic Updates. For instructions, refer to Microsoft's article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306525.
- Remove MS Project Service Pack 1 or completely remove MS Project from the workstations experiencing this problem.
- Unregister the msolap90.dll file and register the msolap80.dll file: