- Open Configuration and click Registrar setup.
- Select Timetables and open the timetable to modify.
- Make changes to the start and end times for the periods.
Note: Do not try to delete the periods at this time.
- Click Save .
- Click Yes to the message that appears: This timetable is already in use. Saving these changes will update any information using this timetable. Do you want to continue?
- Mark the academic year and session to update in the Update Setup Process screen.
- Click OK to the following message: Changing this timetable will cause the following information to be updated.
- Once this is done processing, a new timetable with a name ending in 01 will appear. Make the appropriate changes to the timetable. (including deleting periods or making changes to start and end times).
- Save the changes to the timetable.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.