- Open the report in Crystal Reports
- Right-click on Report Footer and select Insert Section Below (this will create a Report Footer b section)
- Go to View > Field Explorer
- Expand on Database Fields
- Pick a field (for example: CnBio_Name) and insert it into the Report Footer b section
- Right-click on Report Footer b and select Suppress (No Drill-Down)
If the main report contains fields from the export file, but filters in the report cause all records to be omitted then there are two options:
- Remove and/or change the filters in the report to allow for at least one record to appear.
- Change the export to include at least one record that meets the requirements set in the Crystal report.