- On the Reports page, select Attendance Reports.
- From the list on the left, select Attendance Detail Report.
- Click New on the action bar.
- On the General tab, select the school for which to run the report.
- In the frame titled Include attendance for these dates, select an option from the drop-down menu. For example, select Today, Yesterday, This Week, Last Week, or Month-to-date.
- In the Show attendance by field, select Class or Day. Note: If running by Day attendance the columns will be blank for period, course name and teacher since it does not include class specific information.
- The only include attendance codes used in attendance calculations, mark the Only include attendance codes that are used in attendance calculations checkbox. Note that marking this may exclude some attendance codes.
- You can mark the Include an attendance comments section checkbox.
- You can mark the Create an output query of students checkbox.
- Select the Filters tab to narrow the records included in the report. For example, filter by attendance code.
- Select the Columns tab.
- To add a column to the list of default columns, click the first blank row in the Field Name column.
Note: To remove a column, highlight the row and click Delete on the keyboard.
- Select the Contacts tab to include contact information for student relations.
- Select the Format tab to determine the look of the report. For example, in the Headings section, enter the report's title and subtitle.
- Select File, Save from the menu bar.
- Name and save the report.
- Click Preview.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.