- Unapply the payment from the advance deposit.
- Delete the unposted advance deposit payment or Void the posted advance deposit payment
Note: This will create a reversing entry for your advance deposit application that will hit the General Ledger to wash out the Liability account that will need to be posted before deleting the advance deposit.
- In Administration, Post, post the advance deposit reversal
- On the student's Activity tab, select Scheduled Activity from the View drop-down menu.
- Select the advance deposit and click Delete.
Note: If the advance deposit has been generated, refer to How to delete a partially generated advanced deposit
- Recreate the payment for the correct record, re-adding the advance deposit from the payment.