- Download and run the Previous Gift Split Information plug-in. and update the gift records
- Post to General Ledger.
- Globally change or delete the campaign on gifts:
- Locate the campaign to be deleted on adjustments:
- Create a gift query.
- On the Criteria tab, select:
Adjustments, Gift Adjustment Campaign, Campaign ID equals [campaign to delete]
OR Amendments, Previous Campaigns, Campaign ID equals campaign to delete]
- If an adjustment is found, the campaign cannot be deleted from The Raiser's Edge unless the adjustment is removed.
- If the gift is unposted, delete the adjustment and make the appropriate changes to the gift itself. For example, if the amount was changed on the Adjustments tab, remove the adjustment and change the amount on the Gift tab.
- If the gift is posted, delete the gift with the adjustment and re-add the gift with the correct information. Note: Consult your accounting department before deleting the gift if you post to General Ledger to determine if this would cause problems in the accounting program.
- Another option is to inactivate the campaign so that it is no longer available when entering gifts rather than deleting it.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.