- In Administration, select Add, Copy, or Delete bill codes.
- In the Action field, select Delete Bill Codes.
- In the Query name field, click the binoculars and select or create the query of records the Bill Codes should be deleted from.
- In the For field, select <All Dates> or <Specific Dates> and define a range.
- In the grid, highlight each Bill Code to delete and click the single right arrow to move it to the Delete these bill codes box.
- Click Preprocessing Report to see how many Bill Codes will be deleted.
- Click Delete Now.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.