If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, refer to How to run a plug-in in a hosted environment.
The Match Applications and Enrollment plug-in ensures the active application matches the active enrollment. Run this plug-in when the text file generated by the Find Unlinked Active Applications and Enrollments plug-in lists records with a Utility to Use of 'Match'.
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator.
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version of The Education Edge:
- MatchAppsEnrollsPlugin.exe: Version 7.6
- Save MatchAppsEnrollsPlugin.exe to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Education Edge installed.
- Double-click MatchAppsEnrollsPlugin.exe.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Financial Edge\Plugins.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contain MatchAppsEnrolls.dll and MatchAppsEnrollsDoc.vbd.
- Register MatchAppsEnrolls.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Education Edge.
- Log into The Education Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the Match Applications and Enrollment link.
- Follow the prompts.