Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version of The Education Edge:
- LinkAppsEnrolls.exe: Versions 7.6 - 7.7
- Save LinkAppsEnrolls.exe to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Education Edge installed
- Double-click LinkAppsEnrolls.exe
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Financial Edge\Plugins.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contain LinkAppsEnrolls.dll and LinkAppsEnrollsDoc.vbd.
- Register LinkAppsEnrolls.dll on the workstation
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Education Edge
- Log into The Education Edge
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar and click Miscellaneous.
- Click the Link Applications and Enrollments link
- Follow the prompts
If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, refer to How to run a plug-in in a hosted environment.