If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, refer to How to upload a plug-in in a hosted environment.
Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator.
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version of The Education Edge:
- UnlinkedActiveAppEnr.exe: Version 7.6 or higher
- Save UnlinkedActiveAppEnr.exe to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Education Edge installed.
- Double-click UnlinkedActiveAppEnr.exe.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Financial Edge\Plugins.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains UnlinkedActiveAppEnr.dll and UnlinkedActiveAppEnr.vbd.
- Register UnlinkedActiveAppEnr.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Education Edge.
- Log into The Education Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar and click Miscellaneous.
- Click the Find Unlinked Active Applications and Enrollments link.
- Follow the prompts.
- Review the results to determine which of the two or if both of the additional utilities needs to be run to correct the records: