The Fix Constituent Attribute Sequence plug-in locates and corrects any sequencing issues in the Constituent Attributes table. These can come about as a result of either attributes being deleted or attributes being duplicated.
Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, refer to How to run a plug-in in a hosted environment.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version of The Raiser's Edge:
- FixConstitAttribSeq.exe: Versions 7.81 - 7.84
- Save FixConstitAttribSeq.exe to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge installed
- Double-click FixConstitAttribSeq.exe
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains dobFixCAttribSeq.vbd and FixCAttribSeq.dll.
- Register FixCAttribSeq.dll on the workstation
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge
- Log into The Raiser's Edge
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the Constituent Attribute Sequence link
- Follow the prompts